Sunday, October 30, 2011

HALLOWEEN

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Halloween festivities can be a ton of fun. However, Halloween isn't my favorite holiday. I'm sure there's a lot of other people that loves Halloween, but I guess I'm not one of them. I wasn't planning on celebrating or doing anything this year for Halloween. I decided last minute to go out with a few friends to celebrate and just have a bit of fun. We went to a house party.  I bought two costumes last year, so I'm glad I had a costume in hand in case I decided to go out.

I didn't get any photos on my camera even though I had my camera with me in my purse. Some people took photos with their phone and others already had a camera out and ready to take photos. Now I'm waiting for them to post those photos up. 

Here's two photos my friend sent me. =)


4 comments:

  1. you look so HOT!!!!
    Love your eye makeup ;3 so sexy!

    I decided not to do much this Halloween haha :p
    Being a lil of a party pooper :P
    Might give out some candy and stuff on Halloween though :P
    It makes it a little hard to celebrate, especially it being on a Monday, huh! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. very hot look ;)
    happy halloween!!
    kisses pretty=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you make a hot fireman!! and ooh you got a new blog too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks pretty and follow you on google friend connect=)

    ReplyDelete