Sunday, October 9, 2011

SEXY RED

What color is hot for this Fall/Winter? 

For me, it's the color RED. Red lips are hot right now for Fall/Winter. You see it pretty much on many of the fashion runways. 


Two RED items that I'm currently in love with -

I'm in love with this YSL Rouge Pur Couture lipstick in the color 20 Rouge Flamme. The gold color packaging is oh so chic. Luvs!




I'm in heels all the time. This pair of red lace up platform from Sole Society is just plain sexy. I love the color, the cut out detail and lace style on this pair of heels. I'm sold! 


No matter what season, wearing some color just brightens everything from clothing to accessories to makeup. My look always includes some color throughout the seasons.  
 

2 comments:

  1. Red is seriously everywhere!! A pop of red adds so much.

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love red so much, it truly is my favorite color! Good thing its in because I can't get enough of my red lipstick, haha :)

    xx Jessica
    wbrjb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete