Wednesday, December 7, 2011

SEPHORA CYBER MONDAY PURCHASE

On Cyber Monday, Sephora was gifting a free Buxom Sidekicks Trio ($19 Value) with any online purchase of $25 or more. This included a full-size Buxom Lash  in Blackest Black and two Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish minis in Gina and Dolly. 

I took advantage of this great promo of course when I saw it because I've hear a lot of great reviews of the Buxom mascara and lipgloss. I've never tried the Buxom mascara or Buxom lip glosses at Sephora before, so I'm looking forward to testing them out and see if it's all that.

I purchased a bottle of Stella by Stella McCartney 1.6 oz Eau de Parfum Spray from Sephora online. This is one of my favorite perfume. My all time favorite perfume is Dior J'adore. 

I apologize that these photos isn't that clear. My digital camera isn't quite working, so these were taken with my phone camera. My phone camera doesn't take the best photos.



Stella by Stella McCartney 1.6 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Buxom Sidekicks Trio   
Three free samples (all perfume) with my purchase: Narciso Rodriguez for her, Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline, and Emilio Pucci Miss Pucci.


Stella by Stella McCartney
BUY HERE  SEPHORA


5 comments:

  1. Looks like you snagged a lot of great things, good for you! xox

    http://fatal-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually purchased from Sephora too and missed this deal! Would have loved to get these free items.

    Red Soles and Red Wine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul! I had a coupon for Sephora but it was during Finals so I couldn't go, so sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great purchases! I love Sephora. I bet those scents are so lovely! xx

    http://fatal-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds!

    Andy

    www.afterflats.com

    ReplyDelete