Saturday, April 14, 2012

COLOR PINK & SHOE DAZZLE

Bright colors are every where on clothes to shoes to accessories. 
My all time favorite bright color is Pink. 

I love this neon pink Michael Kors dress on JLo. 



I want this pink chiffon maxi skirt. Perfect for Spring and Summer.

 
Buy Here


Who's the designer of this pair of fierce heels?



Pink




also in Blue

 
Did I say designer? Okay that's not true, but who cares when you can step out looking fierce in this avant-garde caged heels. 

 I love the unique details, color and the faux suede material on this pair of heels. 
What's not to love?

Did I mention you can own this pair of heels for under $50? 
This pair of heels look like it can be worth so much more. It looks designer like to me, just without the designer brand label.


Are you a member of ShoeDazzle.com? If you're not, you should be. Membership is Free. 

Sign up here and get 20% OFF your first pair of heels:

 
Once you sign up, you'll get a showroom full of personalized recommendations from stylists every month. Browse their showroom, exclusive collections, lookbooks and trends. 

Everything is priced at just $39.95 and shipping is free.

2 comments:

  1. Pink is definitely my all-time favorite colors and I love these pictures and your picks! That Michael Kors dress is just stunning and I love those fabulous shoes! Perfection!

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, no words

    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete