Thursday, May 3, 2012

Beach day in the afternoon & YSL Special Offer

The weather over the past weekend was fabulous. I love going to the beach on a warm breezy day, especially to watch the sunset. I'm not a big fan of tanning, so I prefer to go when it's a bit cooler in the afternoon.  Whenever I do hit the beach, I love taking photos of the ocean and of myself.  =)
I was at the beach around 5:30pm, so it was getting a bit cold by then.






 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YSL Special Offer
 
I finally purchase a YSL Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain in the color 7 Corail Aquatique.

You'll receive a complimentary Golden Gloss (a $30 value) and free shipping with any purchase. 

Enter FOREVERYSL at checkout. You can also get 10% off with code: YSLNEWS. 
Add both code together, so you can get both promo.

 A fabulous promo. I'm getting two glosses for the price of one. Loves it!




 

3 comments:

  1. Cute sandals! These are some lovely photos and you look like you really enjoyed yourself <3

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a perfect shot <3 what camera did you use? :)

    Sorry I missed your event ><
    I would have promoted your friend's site if I had checked my comments earlier ><
    I will still be happy to help promote it on my blog though :)
    Thanks for the invite <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures! Looks like it was a perfect day...

    ReplyDelete